Monday 17 September 2012

Recollections of a food lover

What will follow is a story of love. A story of enduring passion that fears no challenge. A story of unconditional committment and everlasting joy. A story of love for food.

I write this to have a record of my recipes, experiments with other ppl's recipes and anything else about food, really, because this is what I really enjoy. I decided to send these words into the vacuum, without any expectation that anyone will ever read this. If, however, for some strange reason you decide to read any of the upcoming posts, I hope you will enjoy them.

Perhaps these recollections of a food lover will become more than just a list of recipes. What I really would like to do is to tell my story through food. I recognise that this won't be an easy task - to put everything about me a la carte...





No comments:

Post a Comment